This is me.

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I want you to know me, so I'm going to tell you about myself.

My name is Dianney P. but you can call me Diann. I´m from Cozumel. I´m a university student, so this blog is for my English class.  

I have a pet, it's a dog and it's called Eevee, she loves  playing all the time, I love her. 
I love dancing different styles. Why I love do that? Because I'm in love with dance and is the way to express myself. 






I really like reading, my favorite book series is Hush, hush. 
I want to tell you about the things that I like to do. I love it embroider. Another thing I like to do is practice sign language.



My favorite singer is definitely Bruno Mars, I like his voice and also he is a good dancer. I love him. What is my favorite album of him? I believe that "24K magic". 






I don´t really like the rap music, but sometimes it's good for dance hip hop. 



Comentarios